Psychotherapy/Counselling and Spiritual Direction Sessions
- would like to make positive changes in your personal, professional, and/or spiritual life;
- want to enhance your personal growth by developing an awareness and acceptance of yourself;
- are looking for ways to reduce stress in your life;
- are seeking an understanding of why you
- do what you do,
- feel what you feel, and
- think what you think.
Psychotherapy/Counseling can help you get through difficult and stressful times. Therapy can allow you to find a sense of balance and peace within yourself through healing and transformation on all levels – body, mind, and spirit.
Therapy and counseling can help if you are:
- Experiencing current or long-term problems, difficulties or emotional challenges
- Feeling lost or stuck
- Experiencing depression, anxiety, or stress
- Recovering from serious trauma, abuse, or illness
- Grieving and/or experiencing loss
- Living with a life-threatening illness
- Living with fears, phobias, or depression
Dr. Phebe-Jane Poole uses a variety of therapeutic approaches during therapy and counselling sessions including focusing, voice dialoguing, hypnosis/guided imagery, inner child reflection, working with shadow, chakra psychotherapy, body psychotherapy, emotional release, energy work, past life regression, and life between lives regression.
In a safe and caring environment, you will be gently guided to become more aware of your true self and of your emotions. You will also begin to understand what is occurring in your life and why you react the way you do. To understand yourself, you must recognize both your light and your shadow. As Carl Jung said, “We do not become enlightened by imagining beings of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
Your increased awareness produces powerful results and allows healing, personal growth, and transformation to take place.
Spiritual Direction Counselling Sessions
Spiritual Direction Counselling helps you examine and challenge your spiritual practices and beliefs, and discover or strengthen your own spiritual connection.
Spiritual Direction Counselling can help if you are:
- Experiencing a spiritual crisis or emergency
- Dealing with an illness, dying, or death
- Seeking a deeper connection with the Divine
- Wanting guidance and support on your spiritual journey
During a Spiritual Direction Counselling session, you will lovingly challenge and deepen your spiritual beliefs and understandings. You may discuss how to create and implement your own practical spiritual practice. Experience transformation and empowerment when you strengthen your connection to the spiritual realms!