Oh dear, it’s been a week since I’ve expressed, through writing, my gratitude. I have been grateful, at various times over the week, but I haven’t taken the time to sit and really get into that ‘place’ of gratitude. Feeling slightly overwhelmed with ‘life’ at the moment, so will now pause and take the time to be grateful.
I’m grateful for:
1. all I have that’s going on in my life right now and grateful for the ability to take this time to shift from feeling ‘overwhelmed’ to feeling ‘grateful’.
2. my students at the Transformational Arts College who share their feelings, beliefs, and questions which helps everyone, especially me, grow and stretch and thereby transform — humanly and spiritually, which also helps my grief to heal.
3. my colleagues at the Transformational Arts College who help me to answer some of the challenging questions from the students!
4. Transformational Arts College for letting me bring Tara to one of the evening classes I’m teaching. Tara loves all the attention and is so well behaved which just reinforces for me that she is such a sweet and gentle soul! It’s my dream to have my animal companions with me while I work so I thank TAC for helping me fulfill my dreams.
5. the Universe for bringing a new car into my life — it’s huge and I feel like I’m driving in my living room which was wonderful last night when I had to driven in the wind and torrential downpour. Felt safe and secure.
6. Anna, my new and wonderful friend, for helping me as I make a video of Maggie and Tara. We downloaded the software and started to put things together last weekend. There is no way in the world I would have figured it all out on my own! I look forward to getting back at it soon!
7. my cousin and her partner for having a wonderful “family and friend” dinner to celebrate her mother’s 70th birthday!