I am grateful for:
1. Tara’s ability to adjust and grieve the loss of her Mom and constant companion in such a healthy way. She is a role-model for me.
2. All of the warm and heart-felt wishes that keep coming in, from my e-mail announcing Maggie’s death, via phone calls and e-mails.
3. All of the compassion from everyone Tara and I met on our walk in the woods this morning.
4. The moments I have when I feel Maggie’s presence so strongly that I just know she’s with Tara and I.
5. Ken, my therapist, for his beautiful soul and all the help he gives me as I struggle along this path of grieving Maggie and my continual struggle to heal and transform.